06/08/2015

Competella R2 running out resources, reporting to Skype for Business............

I had an issue the last week where calls was not able to come into the Competella R2 MA client.
In the logfiles for Competella this is what we saw:
[Error] CreateConferenceAsyncResult::OnCreated
 ! The request failed with reason: maxConferencesExceeded.
 ! A 403 (maxConferencesExceeded) response was received from the network and the operation failed. See the exception details for more information.
 ! A 403 (maxConferencesExceeded) response was received from the network and the operation failed. See the exception details for more information.

And on the Skype for Business we got the Information event from time to time:

The following organizers were found to have a high conference count approaching the pool-wide per-organizer limit. They will soon be unable to create more conferences unless we increase the per-organizer conference quota in the UserServices Configuration.
Number of users with high conference quota usage: 1
Conference quota limit: 1000

We tried different things fromt hints and tips from google but one thing that who did the magic was this command:

Set-CsUserServicesConfiguration -Identity Global -MaxScheduledMeetingsPerOrganizer 2000

Then we did an restart of the servies on FrontEnd server that has to do with the conference and then it start to work again.

I am sure that this is an bug or something that Skype for Business has that it don't release the conference in a reasonable time.

But this make it working again.


 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an agentservice bug. This was fixed a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, I agree and I spoke to Competella and replaced the Agentservice with the latest version from the Competella Web page. Then I rebooted the competella server, Edge server and FrontEnd server where the co-located mediation server is. And the problem was there still.
    I also changed the number of days that the conference sould be active but the bug/error was still there.
    Then I changed the parameter as I blogged about, and restarted the conference services on the frontend server and it work.

    ReplyDelete

Small change but important for many - tip of the day

 This morning I was testing some CMD's in Powershell and made a discovery. I started up my powershell and logged in with my account for ...