Another week is knocking on our door. Just before the weekend entered I got a new toy to test.
I got the Yealink WH66 delivered. And here my first notes on this one.
Yealink WH66 - My personal notes
I have during the weekend tried out this headset.
- Simple to connect
- 14 hours talktime before you need to place it for charge
- Both USB and USB-C
- Bluetooth and dect
- Easy app to install from Yealink.com
- Great speakerphone
- Great sound in Teams and phone calls
- Teams Certified
- Great feature when switching between calls and meetings
- Great sound in the speakerphone also for Music/Media
- Bluetooth was disabled when plugged in
- Mobile/charge cradle is addons (WHC60, this you need to order)
- Sound when listen to music is flat and miss bass and volume
Wrapup: I would like to give this a 5 of 6 based on the pro and cons from how I use heaset duing the day. The app for PC is also nice to have and to do advanced settings. The sound for music could be better, but looked from a callcenter or switchboard, well there is no problem regarding to this.
Podcast - Episode 6
For my Norwegian readers and listners, there will be a new podcast this week. I will have Rune Løkke from PointTaken as my guest. You will find it where you listen to podcasts.